Outdoor Classes at Bricoleur Vineyards
Beginning in May 2020, following all social distancing regulations, we are offering on-site classes! Bring your own mat, mask, and practice 6 feet apart from each other surrounded by the beauty of Sonoma County.
Space is limited to 14 spots per class.
$15 drop-in for on-site classes, or see below to join us through live stream by donation.
The Yoga Van at Bricoleur Vineyards Pop Up Yoga Classes
All I can say is WOW! Our outdoor classes were a complete hit! In fact, both Nina’s and Vinita’s classes SOLD OUT within 24 hours of announcing them. For those of you who attended, I wanted to send a big THANK YOU for getting back on your mat with us at Bricoleur Vineyards in Windsor.
Please note; due to the high interest and limited spots available in these classes, any cancellation must be 48 hrs before class for a full refund. This applies to pass holders of YogaONE as well.
Thursdays9:00 AMHatha YogaMaria
Combining asanas and breath-work in an intuitive flow that will elevate your spirit, calm your mind, strengthen your body.
FRIDAYS5:00 PMZen, then Zin
All-levels Hatha class focused on accurate alignment and foundational poses, followed by a socially distanced glass of wine. The wine is $5.
Saturdays9:30 AMVinyasa Core
Join Nina for her signature creative, dynamic vinyasa flow. This class is a beautiful mixture of strength, flexibility and mobility.
Enjoy an all-levels practice with gentle movement and time to find comfort in every pose.
Class will include a short meditation.
All outdoor classes will livestream via zoom if you prefer to stay home and practice.
Socially distancing together! Bring your own mats & props
We usually provide performance cork yoga mats and blocks for all our outdoor yoga experiences, but for your own safety during this time, please bring your own yoga mat, mask, and sweat towel. If you forget to bring one, or need a thick padded mat for the outdoor experience, you can purchase a Bricoleur Vineyards CorkPro Yoga Mat on-site!
The following guidelines have been created in order to offer a safe yoga practice for my community:
If you are feeling sick, or have experienced symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home.
You will not be admitted if you are unwell or are presenting symptoms of any illness
- On-site classes are limited to 14 participants only to ensure social distance between all.
- You must sign up for on-site classes in advance of the class due to the 14-person limit
- You must bring your own mat, mask, props and hand sanitizer
- If you have an existing package or membership with Well Sonoma, you can use your pass to access classes otherwise payment is directly to teachers.
- On-site class (if existing class pass is not used) is $15, Zoom class is donation based. Please pay teachers through Venmo.
- Bathrooms are available and will be sanitized after each use